GP DFW, the weather and YOU!By
I’ve been getting lots of calls over the last day asking whether we will cancel the GP due to possible inclement weather coming into the DFW on the back of Winter Storm Cleo.
The answer is no.
I am here, the hall is rented/paid for, we’re doin this! Please check back here for up to the minute details, including delays (if any).
We’d love to have you here, But your safety is more important than Magic! (I know! shocking!) so if you determine that the roads are too bad for you, please stay home. Refunds can be sent if you preregsitered. If you have preregistered and DO decide to cancel. Please email me BEFORE 8:30 am central time on Saturday morning the 7th so that we can take you out of the pairings for round 1. Refunds will be processed as I am able to over the weekend.
Stay Safe, Stay Warm, we still hope to see you in DFW!